Lena Road Landfill
Table of Contents
Location, Hours of Operation and Tipping Fees
Manatee County's landfill is located south of State Road 64, 1 mile east of I-75 at 3333 Lena Road, Bradenton Florida 34211.
Hours of operation are Monday - Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The landfill will be closed on the following holidays.
- New Year's Day
- President's Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
(actual date subject to change)
Guidelines for Using the Landfill
- All vehicles entering the Landfill must go across the scales. Manatee County’s Landfill recommends that all potential customers planning to dispose of materials, do so by truck.
- Vehicles with low ground clearance are discouraged.
- Customers enter the Landfill at their own risk and Manatee County is not responsible for any damage incurred while using the Landfill.
- Defensive driving is a must. Keep a field of vision high on the horizon to prepare for upcoming traffic and problems. Look ahead to identify potential hazards early. Be aware of other vehicles, workers afoot, traffic control devices, and overhead obstructions. Be cognizant of blind spots and continually scan the area.
- All fees are based on:
- Type of material (Ex. yard waste, tires, household garbage, etc.)
- Weight (Ex. tonnage)
- Origin (Ex. commercial, residential, or out of county)
- Should your load be improperly covered, tipping fees will double.
- All loads entering the Landfill must be separated properly; not all items are buried. Any mixed load will result in being double charged.
- Out-of-County waste will be charged triple.
- Anyone utilizing the Landfill must declare items to the scale house operator.
- Obey all signs and posted speed limits. Vehicles must follow the current routing sequence to ensure safety and efficiency of disposal.
- Scavenging is unprofessional, unsafe, and reduces productivity. Scavenging is prohibited at any location at the Landfill for any reason.
For current Landfill rates please call 941-748-5543.