Flooding & Stormwater

Image Flooding & Stormwater

Commonly requested information regarding stormwater.

Table of Contents

Stormwater Issues

For assistance, or to request repairs, regarding Manatee County maintained stormwater facilities, please call the Field Maintenance Division of Public Works at (941) 708-7497.


This includes such items as:

  • Ditch Cleaning or maintenance
  • Blockages/Repairs to roadside drains
  • Clogged Inlets
  • Curb & Gutter repairs


To report a sinkhole please call Mantee County's Field Maintenance Division at (941) 708-7497