Downtown Library Voyagers
Join Us for an
Best of Ireland South (Tour C)
Enjoy One Additional Day!*
Presented by Downtown Central Library Voyagers
|Dates:||May 3, 2017 to May 10, 2017|
|Cost:||$1,384 (Double-Occupancy Room)|
|Air Fare:||$999 (Optional)|
- Sightseeing by luxury coach
- Professional driver/guide
- 5 nights in hotels listed
- Full breakfast daily (B) except on day 1
- 4 dinners (D) (includes Taylor’s Three Rock Pub dinner and show, Bunratty Castle Medieval Banquet and 2 table d’hote dinners)
- 1 Lunch (L)
- Welcome get-together drink
- Tour of Dublin with a local guide
- Farmhouse tea and scones with sheepdog display
- Cruise around Dingle Bay
- Horse-drawn jaunting car ride in Killarney
- Walking tours of Dublin’s Trinity College and Galway
- Storytelling session in Newmarket-on-Fergus
- Headsets for walking tours
- Deluxe carry-on backpack, ticket wallet, luggage tags & strap
- All local taxes, hotel service charges & porterage for one suitcase per person
Visits & Admissions to:
- Book of Kells at Trinity College
- Blarney Castle
- Blarney Woollen Mills
- King John’s Castle and Cliffs of Moher
- Talbot Hotel, Dublin (1 night)
- Scott’s Hotel, Killarney (2 nights)
- Inn at Dromoland, Newmarket-on-Fergus (2 nights)
Prebook for this exciting trip! Complete the coupon on P. 2 of the following and email to Sheila Brindisi at email@example.com
*Trip start date moved from May 4 to May 3 in November 2016 at same price.
For more information Contact:
1524 Chestnut St.
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Tel: (267) 295-0020
This tour is subject to CIE Tours’ booking guidelines and cancellation penalties. Refer to General Conditions at CIE Tours.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the major currency in Ireland? Euro
Is there anything we have to know about using our credit card in Ireland?
You may want to advise the issuing bank if you plan to use the card outside the country so they don’t block the card for possible fraud. Some banks have a currency conversion fee so you may want to check with the bank.
Will we need to have adapters to plug things in?
Yes, they can be purchased at most large retail shops (e.g. Walmart, Target).
Will there be a shuttle at the airport to take us to our hotel upon arrival and one taking us from our hotel in Shannon to the airport upon departure?
Yes, upon arrival in Dublin and departure in Shannon.
Is it possible to use a cell phone there?
That depends on the cell phone provider and your plan so you would need to check with them directly. Also, you may want to look into roaming charges.
Is there WiFi in the coach bus we will be using to get around?
(For those flying with the group) What airline are we flying?