|September 22, 2015 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #12
Final Plat - Country Club East at Lakewood Ranch Subphase UU, Unit 1D aka Collingtree
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Fred Goodrich, Planner, ext. 6866
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Record Supplemental Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions for Country Club East at Lakewood Ranch, Subphase U U, Unit 1D aka Collingtree;
- Accept, execute, and record Mortgagee's Consent to Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon from The Northern Trust Company;
- Accept, execute, and record Consent to Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon from Lakewood Ranch Stewardship District;
- Accept and record Conservation Easement from SLV II CCE VENTURE, LP;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Required Public Subdivision Improvements from SLV II CCE VENTURE, LP, and to accept, execute, and record Surety Bond for Defects of Required Public Improvements, Surety Bond No. 9189595 from Fidelity and Deposit Company of Maryland for $18,315.64;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Private Subdivision Improvements from SLV II CCE VENTURE, LP, and to accept, execute, and record Surety Bond for Performance of Required Private Improvements, Surety Bond No. 91899590 from Fidelity and Deposit Company of Maryland for $48,590.49;
- Accept, execute, and record Agreement for the Installation and Maintenance of Public Owned Facilities Underlying Privately Owned and Maintained Developments (POMD) from SLV II CCE VENTURE, LP; and
- Accept and record Bill of Sale from SLV II CCE VENTURE, LP.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE ORDINANCE 90-01, AS AMENDED;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE PUBLIC FACILITIES IN ALL DEVELOPED OR DEVELOPING AREAS. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.2 Concurrency, CLOS-04-003.
- The final plat is for a private, single-family subdivision with 50 lots.
- The Developer has posted Surety Bonds to warrant the required public and private infrastructure improvements - sewer, water, and final lift of asphalt.
- All common areas will be maintained by the Country Club East Homeowners' Association.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Resolution R-14-02.
- Execution of financial agreements including surety bonds must be signed by the County Administrator in the presence of a notary per Resolution R-14-86.
- Notify Public Works Department, Fiscal Management Division, Bond Coordinator, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick up: email@example.com
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Legal Documents.pdf
Attachment: POMD-Bill of Sale.pdf