|September 18, 2017 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #12
Final Plat - Willow Hammock, Phase IA and IB
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Diana Lonergan, Planner, Ext. 3841
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Record Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions of Willow Hammock;
- Accept, execute, and record Mortgagee's Joinder In and Ratification of Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon for Willow Hammock PH IA and IB from Trez Capital (Florida) Corporation;
- Accept, execute, and record Mortgagee's Joinder In and Ratification of Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon for Willow Hammock PH IA and IB from D. R. Horton;
- Accept, execute, and record Joinder and Consent of Willow Hammock Community Development District to Willow Hammock, Phase IA & IB Plat and to All Dedications, Easements and Reservations Thereon;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Public Subdivision with Public Improvements for Willow Hammock Ph IA and IB from Willow Lane Holdings, LLC.;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Public Subdivision with Private Improvements for Willow Hammock Ph IA and IB, from Willow Lane Holdings, LLC.;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept and execute Surety Bond for Performance of Required Public Improvements, Surety Bond No. 2156728 from Great American Insurance Company for $4,818,357.96;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept and execute Surety Bond for Performance of Required Private Improvements, Surety Bond No. 2156729 from Great American Insurance Company for $290,056.71.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE ORDINANCE 15-17, AS AMENDED;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE PUBLIC FACILITIES IN ALL DEVELOPED OR DEVELOPING AREAS. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.2 Concurrency, CLOS-15-022.
- The plat is for Phase IA and IB of Willow Hammock, a public, single-family subdivision consisting of a total of 136 single-family lots.
- The applicant has elected to plat the subdivision prior to its construction; as a result, the applicant has provided a performance bond for plating purposes for all future private and public infrastructure improvements. Upon completion of this subdivision and issuance of a Certificate of Completion for the subdivision by Manatee County, the performance bond will be released and replaced with a defect security bond. At the same time the applicant shall execute the required agreement(s) and a Bill of Sale and submit both to Manatee County for execution and acceptance.
- All common areas will be maintained by the Willow Hammock Community Association, Inc.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: Diana.firstname.lastname@example.org and Todd.email@example.com.
- Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Ordinance 14-02.
- Please include recording receipt for each separate agreement.
- Please notify Jane Oliver, firstname.lastname@example.org, Bond Coordinator at Fiscal Management Division, Public Works Department, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick-up.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Application - Willow Hammock PH IA & IB.pdf
Attachment: Legal Documents - Willow Hammock PH IA & IB.pdf
Attachment: Agreements and Bonds - Willow Hammock Ph IA & IB.pdf