|September 13, 2016 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #15
Final Plat - Country Club East at Lakewood Ranch Subphase YY Unit 1
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Fred Goodrich, Planner, ext. 6866
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Record Supplemental Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions for SLV II CCE VENTURE, LP;
- Accept, execute, and record Mortgagee's Consent to Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon from Florida Community Bank, N.A.;
- Accept, execute, and record Mortgagee's Consent to Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon from Lakewood Ranch Stewardship District;
- Accept and record as one document Conservation Easement from SLV II CCE VENTURE, LP together with consent to Conservation Easement from Lakewood Ranch Stewardship District;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Public Improvements for a Private Subdivision from SLV II CCE VENTURE, LP;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Private Subdivision Improvements from SLV II CCE VENTURE, LP;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept and execute Surety Bond for Performance of Required Private Improvements, Surety Bond No. 9225033 from Fidelity and Deposit Company of Maryland for $4,036,465.59;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept and execute Surety Bond for Performance of Required Public Improvements, Surety Bond No. 9225032 from Fidelity and Deposit Company of Maryland for $1,385,971.93.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE ORDINANCE 90-01, AS AMENDED;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE PUBLIC FACILITIES IN ALL DEVELOPED OR DEVELOPING AREAS. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.2 Concurrency, CLOS-04-003.
- The final plat is for a private, single-family subdivision with 219 lots.
- The Developer has posted Surety Bonds to warrant the required public infrastructure improvements - sewer, water, earthwork, storm water, reclaimed water, irrigation, drainage, final lift of asphalt, and landscaping.
- All common areas will be maintained by the Country Club East Homeowners' Association.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: email@example.com
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Resolution R-14-02.
- Please include recording receipt for each separate agreement.
- Notify Public Works Department, Fiscal Management Division, Bond Coordinator, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick up: email@example.com
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Legal Documents.pdf