|Manatee County Government Administrative Center First Floor, Chambers September 4, 2014 - 9:00 a.m.|
Agenda Item #4
Final Plat - Esplanade, Phase III, Revised Portion
Contact and/or Presenter Information
John Parks, Sr. Development Review Specialist, ext. 6215
1. Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
2. Accept and record Drainage and Grading Plan;
3. Accept, execute and record Mortgagee's Joinder In and Ratification of Subdivision Plat from SMR North 70, LLC;
4. Accept, execute and record Consent to Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon from Lakewood Ranch Stewardship District;
5. Record Supplemental Declaration to the Amended and Restated Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, Restrictions and Easements for Esplanade Golf & Country Club at Lakewood Ranch.
• MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE, ORDINANCE 90-01, AS AMENDED;
• MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN; FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE & AVAILABLE PUBLIC FACILITIES & SERVICES CONCURRENT WITH NEW DEVELOPMENT. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.1, Concurrency, CLOS #07-093
• The final plat is a replat of 68 single-family lots of the plat of Esplanade, Phase III, Subphases A, B, C, D, J and a portion of F subdivision. Lot sizes have been extended to include drainage easements abutting the adjacent golf course.
• There are existing Performance bonds for all required improvements as part of Esplanade, Phase III, Subphases A, B, C, D, J and a portion of F subdivision which remain in effect.
• There are no common areas or tracts that are a part of this replat.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
1. Please send the Plat Book and Page to: email@example.com.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Application & Legal Documents.pdf