|REVISED September 9, 2014 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #33
Street Numbering Waiver for The Ridge at Crossing Creek Subdivision
Contact and/or Presenter Information
749-3500 Ext 1678
Motion to approve the request by Waldrop Engineering on behalf of their client Neal Communities for a waiver of the street numbering requirement allowing named streets to be utilized in the Ridge At Crossing Creek.
Section 742 of the Manatee County Land Development Code
- Waldrop Engineering on behalf of Neal Communities is requesting a street numbering waiver for the proposed Ridge At Crossing Creek Development.
- The project is located on the east side of Creekwood Blvd and on the south side of the future 44th Ave E extension in eastern Manatee County.
- The site is comprised of approximately 87.99+/- acres and is being developed as a 96 unit single family attached (paired villas) and 280 multi-family units. The project is currently under review with the Building and Development Services Department.
- Section 742.8 of the Manatee County Land Development Code allows for a waiver of the street numbering requirement. This section also requires that Manatee County Public Safety, Public Works Transportation Planning, and East Manatee Fire Rescue review the waiver request.
- These reviewing agencies have no objection to the waiver request and have indicated that emergency response will not be compromised by the granting of the waiver, provided the street names chosen are not duplicates either actually or phonetically.
- Vickie Warner, Address Coordinator, will review the street names submitted to ensure compliance with LDC Section 742.5.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
Please provide email confirmation that this item was approved to Vickie Warner, Address Coordinator, Public Safety Department
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Ridge at Crossing Creek Street Waiver Docs.pdf