|REVISED September 23, 2014 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #14
Final Plat - Eagle Trace, Phase IIIA
Contact and/or Presenter Information
John Parks, Sr. Development Review Specialist, ext. 6215
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Accept and record Grading and Drainage Plan;
- Accept, execute, and record Mortgagee's Joinder In and Ratification of (I) The Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon and (II) The Supplemental Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions from Insignia Bank;
- Accept and record Conservation Easement from Neal Communities of Southwest Florida, LLC;
- Record Supplemental Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions for Eagle Trace:
- Accept, execute, and record Required Improvements Agreement - Water, Sanitary Sewer, and Irrigation from Neal Communities of Southwest Florida, LLC, regarding Surety Bond No. SEIFSU0655141;
- Accept and execute Surety Bond for Performance of Required Improvements, Bond No. SEIFSU0655141 from Neal Communities of Southwest Florida, LLC, for $318,533.00;
- Accept, execute, and record Required Improvements Agreement and Temporary Construction Easement for Private Improvements - Earthwork, General, Paving, and Drainage from Neal Communities of Southwest Florida, LLC, regarding Surety Bond No. SEIFSU0655140;
- Accept and execute Surety Bond for Performance of Required Private Improvements, Bond No. SEIFSU0655140 from Neal Communities of Southwest Florida, LLC, for $534,255.00.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE, ORDINANCE 90-01, AS AMENDED;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE & AVAILABLE PUBLIC FACILITIES CONCURRENT WITH NEW DEVELOPMENT. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable Water, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.1, Concurrency, CLOS-03-027.
- The final plat is for a single-family private subdivision with 35 lots.
- The potable water, reclaimed water, and sanitary sewer within this private road subdivision will be publicly owned and maintained by Manatee County. The Developer has elected to post a performance bond for platting purposes for all future private and public infrastructure improvements. As part of the public utility within this private road subdivision, a POMD Agreement along with a Bill of Sale for public utility infrastructure to Manatee County is required to be executed and recorded
- The Developer shall execute a POMD Agreement and a Bill of Sale, notarize both, and submit at the time of platting. These two documents shall remain in escrow until completion of the required infrastructure improvements. These two documents have been submitted to Manatee County.
- Upon completion of these required infrastructure improvements and issuance of a Certificate of Completion by Manatee County, the performance bond will be released and replaced with a defect security bond. At that time, the escrowed POMD and Bill of Sale shall be executed, accepted, and recorded by Manatee County.
- All common areas including the private roads will be maintained by the Eagle Trace Homeowners Association, Inc.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please return all bonds and agreements to: Jane Oliver, email@example.com, at Fiscal Management Division, Public Works Department.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Application and Title Certification.pdf
Attachment: Legal Documents.pdf
Attachment: Bonds and Agreements.pdf