|REVISED September 13, 2016 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #17
Final Plat - Heritage Harbour Subph J Unit 4B
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Fred Goodrich, Planner, ext. 6866
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Accept and record the Supplemental Declaration to the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions for River Strand Golf & County Club;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Public Improvements for a Private Subdivision from Lennar Homes, LLC;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Private Subdivision Improvements from Lennar Homes, LLC;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept Letter of Credit for Performance of Required Public Improvements, Letter of Credit No. FGAC-16146 from Fidelity Guaranty and Acceptance Corporation for $128,236.29;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept Letters of Credit for Performance of Required Private Improvements, Letter of Credit No. FGAC-16147 from Fidelity Guaranty and Acceptance Corporation for $372,200.73 and Letter of Credit No FGAC-16145 from Fidelity Guaranty and Acceptance Corporation for $25,721.28.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE ORDINANCE 90-01, AS AMENDED;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE PUBLIC FACILITIES IN ALL DEVELOPED OR DEVELOPING AREAS. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.2, Concurrency, CLOS-04-022.
- The final plat is for a private, 39 lot, single-family subdivision.
- The Developer has posted Surety Bonds to warrant the required public and private infrastructure improvements - sewer, water, roadway, surveying, landscape-irrigation, drainage, and surveying.
- All common areas will be maintained by the Heritage Harbour Master Association, Inc., and the River Strand Golf & Country Club, Inc.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: email@example.com
- Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Resolution R-14-02.
- Execution of financial agreements including surety bonds must be signed by the County Administrator in the presence of a notary per Resolution R-14-86.
- Notify Public Works Department, Fiscal Management Division, Bond Coordinator, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick up: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Supplemental Declaration.pdf