|REVISED October 9, 2018 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #18
Final Plat - Warner Crossing
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Greg Marcotte, Planner I, Ext. 6215
- Execute and Record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Record Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions for Warner Crossing;
- Authorize the County Administrator to execute and record Bill of Sale;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Private Subdivision with Public Improvements from Warner Crossing, LLC;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept and execute Surety Bond for Performance of Required Public Improvements, Warner Crossing, Surety Bond No. 3301475 FCCI Insurance Company for $26,539.80.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE ORDINANCE 15-17, AS AMENDED;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE PUBLIC FACILITIES IN ALL DEVELOPED OR DEVELOPING AREAS. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.2 Concurrency, CLOS-06-003.
- The Final Subdivision Plat is for 4 Commercial lots.
- The Developer has posted Surety Bonds to warrant the required public infrastructure improvements - sewer, water, roadway, surveying, landscape-irrigation, and drainage.
- All common areas will be maintained by Warner Crossing Property Owner's Association.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: email@example.com.
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: email@example.com.
- Please Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Ordinance-14-02.
- Please include recording receipt for each separate agreement.
- Please Notify Public Works Department, Fiscal Management Division, Bond Coordinator, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick up: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs