|REVISED October 25, 2016 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #11
Final Plat - Magnolia Point II
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Diana Lonergan, Development Review Specialist, Ext. 3841
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Record Supplemental Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions for Magnolia Point To Add Magnolia Point II;
- Accept and record Conservation Easement from Neal Communities of Southwest Florida, LLC;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Private Subdivision with Public Improvements for Magnolia Point II from Neal Communities of Southwest Florida, LLC;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Private Subdivision Improvements for Magnolia Point II, from Neal Communities of Southwest Florida, LLC;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept and execute Surety Bond For Performance of Required Improvements, Surety Bond No. CS9826540 from Great American Insurance Company for $287,664.65;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept and execute Surety Bond for Performance of Required Private Improvements, Surety Bond No. CS9826539 from Great American Insurance Company for $1,188,437.58;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept and execute Surety Bond for Performance of Required Private Improvements, Surety Bond No. CS9826541 from Great American Insurance Company for $54,834.00.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE ORDINANCE 15-17, AS AMENDED;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE PUBLIC FACILITIES IN ALL DEVELOPED OR DEVELOPING AREAS. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.2 Concurrency, CLOS-14-020
- The final plat is for a private, single-family subdivision with 37 lots.
- The potable water and wastewater infrastructure facilities within this private road subdivision will be publicly owned and maintained by Manatee County. The applicant has elected to plat the subdivision prior to its construction; as a result, the applicant has provided a performance bond for platting purposes for all future private and public infrastructure improvements. As part of the proposed public utilities within this private street subdivision, there are required Agreements for Subdivision Improvements along with a Bill of Sales to Manatee County for utility infrastructure improvements; these documents shall be executed and recorded.
- Upon completion of this subdivision and issuance of a Certificate of Completion for the subdivision by Manatee County, the performance bond will be released and replaced with a defect security bond. At that same time, the applicant shall execute the required agreement(s) and a Bill of Sale and submit both to Manatee County for execution and acceptance.
- All common areas, including the roads, will be maintained by the Magnolia Point Neighborhood Association, Inc.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: Diana.firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Resolution R-14-02.
- Include recording receipt for each separate agreement.
- Notify Management Division, Bond Coordinator, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick up: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Application - Magnolia Point II.pdf
Attachment: Legal - Magnolia Point II.pdf
Attachment: Agreements & Bonds - Magnolia Point II.pdf