|Manatee County Government Administrative Center Commission Chambers, First Floor 9:00 a.m. - May 7, 2015|
Agenda Item #9
Resolution 15-052 Extension to CLOS 05-062 for Creekwood West Commons (fka Creekwood Parcel G)
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Susan Barfield, Senior Development Review Specialist, Public Works Department
941-708-7450 extension 7218
Adopt Manatee County Resolution 15-052, extending the Certificate of Level of Service (CLOS) 05-062 for Creekwood West Commons (fka Creekwood Parcel G).
Manatee County Land Development Code
• Applicant is requesting an extension to CLOS #05-062 for two years, which will give a new expiration date of 03/14/2017.
• Section 510.9.3 of the Manatee County Land Development Code allows the Board of County Commissioners to extend a CLOS up to two years, when the CLOS was originally issued for three years; which has occurred.
• The project is located at 7715 52nd Terrace East, Bradenton in the Creekwood DRI.
• A preliminary site plan was approved by the Board of County Commissioners on 12/17/2013 and a final site plan was approved administratively on 09/29/2014. The final site plan currently expires on 09/29/2018.
• The CLOS was originally issued on 03/14/2005 for 3 years. The CLOS has been extended twice by County resolution for five years combined and at the applicants request once pursuant to legislative House Bill 7019 for two years. The CLOS recently expired on 03/14/2015, however, the County received the applicant’s extension request prior to the expiration and in accordance with the Land Development Code.
• Capacity has been reserved for solid waste, traffic circulation, potable water, sanitary sewer, parks, school facilities and drainage.
• The project is approved for a 112 unit single family attached development. All concurrency related transportation improvements have been constructed.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (Utilizes exact document or procedure approved within the last 18 months)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
Please forward an executed copy of the Resolution to Susan Barfield, Public Works Department.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Resolution Creekwood Parcel G.pdf
Attachment: Copy of Newspaper Advertising -CLOS extensions - Sarasota Herald Tribune - 5-7-15 BC.pdf
Attachment: Copy of Newspaper Advertising - CLOS Extensions - Bradenton Herald - 5-7-15 BC.pdf
Attachment: Creekwood West Commons CLOS.pdf