|REVISED May 22, 2018 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #26
Amendment #2 to the FY 17/18 Alzheimer's Disease Initiative (ADI) Grant
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Tracie Adams, Human Services Program Manager / Ext. 3646
- Authorization for Chairman to execute Amendment #2 to the FY 17/18 Alzheimer's Disease Initiative (ADI) Agreement ADI-17/18-MAN between Manatee County and Senior Connection Center, Inc., decreasing the agreement amount and replacing the Budget Summary.
- Adoption of Budget Resolution B-18-067 amending the annual budget for Manatee County, Florida, for fiscal year 2018.
Florida Statutes Chapter 125
- Amendment #2 decreases the funding by $26,563, and replaces the Budget Summary to reflect the decrease.
- The decrease in funding is the result of Legislative and Department of Elder Affairs appropriations for the new Specialized Alzheimer's Services program.
- In February 2018 the board authorized a funding increase of $77,724 to this program. The state should have subtracted the $26,563 at that time, however, it was an oversight.
- There is no match to these funds
- Budget Resolution B-18-067 reflects the unanticipated decrease in grant revenue.
- The county has served as Lead Agency for the ADI grant program for the past 25 years.
- Grant funds are provided by the State Department of Elder Affairs through the Senior Connection Center, Inc., to provide case management and in-home respite services to residents 18 years of age and older who are living with memory disorders.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
Return two original agreements and a copy of the Budget Resolution to the Neighborhood Services Department. One original will be returned to Board Records when executed by the funding source.
Email the signed Resolution B-18-067 to email@example.com.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
$378,365 State / $7,662 Client Co-Pay / Grant Total $386,027 ADI FY 17/18 1739000023
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Amend 2 ADI 1718.pdf
Attachment: B-18-067 ADI Decrease.pdf