|REVISED May 22, 2018 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #27
Amendment #3 to the FY 17/18 Alzheimer's Disease Initiative (ADI) Grant
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Tracie Adams, Human Services Program Manager / Ext. 3646
- Authorization for Chairman to execute Amendment #3 to the FY 17/18 Alzheimer's Disease Initiative (ADI) Agreement ADI-17/18-MAN between Manatee County and Senior Connection Center, Inc., increasing the agreement amount and replacing the Budget Summary.
- Adoption of Budget Resolution B-18-068 amending the annual budget for Manatee County, Florida, for fiscal year 2018.
Florida Statutes Chapter 125
- Amendment #3 increases the funding by $66,643 and replaces the Budget Summary to reflect the increase.
- The additional funds are the result of another county in our provider service area having a surplus in funds for this program.
- Amendment #3 will allow for Manatee County to address the projected deficit for this program and will allow for existing clients to continue receiving services through the end of the contract year (6/30/18).
- There is no match to these funds.
- Budget Resolution B-18-068 reflects the unanticipated increase in grant revenue.
- The county has served as Lead Agency for the ADI grant program for the past 25 years.
- Grant funds are provided by the State Department of Elder Affairs through the Senior Connection Center, Inc., to provide case management and in-home respite services to residents 18 years of age and older who are living with memory disorders.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
Return two original agreements and a copy of the Budget Resolution to the Neighborhood Services Department. One original will be returned to Board Records when executed by the funding source.
Email the signed Resolution B-18-068 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
$445,008 State / $7,662 Client Co-Pay / Grand Total $452,670 ADI FY 17/18 1739000023
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Amend 3 ADI 1718.pdf
Attachment: B-18-068 ADI Increase.pdf