|REVISED May 20, 2014 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #22
Final Plat - Eagle Trace, Phase IIAa
Contact and/or Presenter Information
John Parks, Sr. Development Review Specialist, ext. 6215
- Execute and Record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Accept and Record Drainage & Grading Plan;
- Accept, Execute, and Record Mortgagee’s Joinder In and Ratification of Subdivision Plat and The Supplemental Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions to Add Eagle Trace, Phase IIAa from Insignia Bank;
- Accept, Execute, and Record Agreement for the Installation and Maintenance of Publicly Owned Facilities Underlying Privately Owned Lands (POMD);
- Accept and Record Temporary Turn-around Easement;
- Accept, Execute, and Record Required Improvement Agreement and Temporary Construction Easement for Private Improvements (Paving/Drainage) and Surety Bond (Attachment "B") No. SEIFSU0650045 from International Fidelity Insurance Company;
- Accept, Execute, and Record Required Improvements Agreement and Temporary Construction Easement for Private Improvements (Final Lift) and Surety Bond (Attachment "B") No. SEIFSU0650047 from International Fidelity Insurance Company;
- Accept, Execute, and Record Required Improvement Agreement (Water/Sanitary Sewer/Irrigation) and Surety Bond (Attachment "A") No. SEIFSU0650046 from International Fidelity Insurance Company;
- Accept, Execute, and Record Agreement for Final Lift of Asphalt on Roadways (Privately Maintained Roadways).
- Record Supplemental Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions For Eagle Trace To Add Eagle Trace, Phase IIAa
- Manatee County Land Development Code, Ordinance 90-01, As Amended;
- Manatee County Comprehensive Plan, Future Land Use Element Goal 2.4, Adequate Public Facilities in All Developed or Developing Areas. The Developer has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.2, Concurrency. CLOS #13-027
- The final plat is for a single-family private subdivision with 24 lots.
- The Developer has posted performance bonds to warrant the
required utilities and final lift of asphalt.
- All common areas including the roads will be maintained by the Eagle Trace Neighborhood Association, Inc.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the recording fee amount to: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 941-907-6900.
- Please send the Plat Book and Page to: email@example.com, phone 941-748-4501, ext. 6215.
- Please return all bonds and agreements to: Jane Oliver,
firstname.lastname@example.org at Fiscal Management Division, Public Works Department.
- Please return a recorded copy of the POMD agreement to James Stockwell, email@example.com, of Public Works.
- Please return a recorded copy of the Temporary Turn-around Easement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Application & Legal Documents.pdf
Attachment: Agreements & Bonds.pdf