|REVISED May 20, 2014 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #23
Final Plat - Esplanade, Phase III, Subphase A, B, C, D, J, and a Portion of F
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Debbie Perron, Sr. Development Review Specialist, ext. 6866
- Execute and Record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Accept and Record Drainage and Grading Plan;
- Accept, Execute, and Record Mortgagee's Joinder In and Ratification of Subdivision Plat from SMR North 70, LLC;
- Accept, Execute, and Record Consent to Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon from Lakewood Ranch Stewardship District;
- Accept, Execute, and Record Agreement for the Installation and Maintenance of Publicly Owned Facilities Underlying Privately Owned Lands (POMD);
- Accept, Execute, and Record Required Improvement Agreement and Surety Bond No. SU1126020 from Arch Insurance Company;
- Accept, Execute, and Record Required Improvements Agreement and Temporary Construction Easement for Private Improvements with Surety Bond No. SU1126021 from Arch Insurance Company;
- Accept, Execute, and Record Required Improvements Agreement and Temporary Construction Easement for Private Improvements with Surety Bond No. SU1126022 from Arch Insurance Company;
- Record Supplemental Declaration to the Amended and Restated Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, Restrictions and Easements for Esplanade Golf & Country Club at Lakewood Ranch.
- Manatee County Land Development Code, Ordinance 90-01, As Amended;
- Manatee County Comprehensive Plan, Future Land Use Element Goal 2.4, Adequate Public Facilities in All Developed or Developing Areas. The Developer has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.2, Concurrency, CLOS #07-093.
- This final plat is for a single-family private subdivision with 207 lots.
- The developer has posted performance bonds for the remaining required (public and private) improvements.
- All common areas will be maintained by the Esplanade Golf & Country Club at Lakewood Ranch ("Club").
- Water and sanitary sewer lines will be maintained by Manatee County.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the recording fee amount to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: email@example.com
- Please return all bond and accompanying bond agreements listed above (No. 6, 7 & 8) to: Jane Oliver, firstname.lastname@example.org at Fiscal Management Division, Public Works Department.
- Please return a recorded copy of the POMD agreement to Dave Schofield, email@example.com, Public Works Department.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Application Aff Agent.pdf
Attachment: Bonds Agmt for Infrastructure.pdf
Attachment: Bond Agmt for Landscaping.pdf
Attachment: HOA Supplement.pdf