|Manatee County Government Administrative Building 1st Floor - Patricia M. Glass Chambers March 7, 2019 - 9:00 am|
Agenda Item #12
PDMU-18-18(P) Taco Bell - Bradenton PLN1807-0042 - Quasi-Judicial - Jamie Schindewolf, Planner I
Briefing Provided Upon Request
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Jamie Schindewolf, Planner I, 941-748-4501 ext. 6861
Bobbi Roy, Senior Planning and Zoning Technician
941-748-4501 ext. 6878
I move to continue the public hearing for PDMU-18-18(P) to March 21, 2019 at 1:30 pm or as soon thereafter as same may be heard at the Manatee County Government Administrative Building, 1st Floor, Patricia M. Glass Chambers.
Manatee County Comprehensive Plan
Manatee County Land Development Code
• The applicant seeks approval of a Preliminary Site Plan for a 1,900 square foot restaurant with drive-through facilities (Taco Bell) with an FAR of .06
• The site is located north of State Road 70 at the intersection with 33rd Street East, commonly known as 3203 53rd Avenue East, Bradenton.
• The subject site is currently zoned PD-MU (Planned Development – Mixed Use).
• The subject site is designated R/O/R (Retail-Office-Residential) on the Future Land Use Map
• Staff recommends approval.
• On February 14, 2019, by a vote of 4 – 2, the Planning Commission recommended approval. Mr. DeLesline and Mr. Roth voted nay due to traffic concerns.
• A summary of the public comments heard at the February 14, 2019 Planning Commission public hearing are in the staff report attached to this memo.
County Attorney Review
Other (Requires explanation in field below)
Explanation of Other
Sarah Schenk reviewed and responded by emails to Matter 2019-0012 on January 17 and February 6, 2019.
Instructions to Board Records
Please forward a copy of the executed document and letter from the Florida Department of State to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Staff Report Taco Bell - Bradenton PDMU-18-18(P) PLN1807-0042.pdf
Attachment: 2 - Staff Report Maps.pdf
Attachment: 3 - Preliminary Site Plan.pdf
Attachment: 4 - Traffic Impact Statement.pdf
Attachment: 5 - Affordable Housing Mitigation Letter.pdf
Attachment: 6 - Newspaper Advertising.pdf
Attachment: 7 - Ordinance PDMU-18-18(P).pdf
Attachment: 8 - Public Comments.pdf