|Manatee County Government Administrative Building 1st Floor - Patricia M. Glass Chambers March 7, 2019 - 9:00 am|
Agenda Item #13
PA-18-14/Ordinance 19-07 - Meals on Wheels PLUS of Manatee County (Small Scale Map Amendment) PLN1810-0061 - Legislative - Jamie Schindewolf, Planner I
Briefing Provided Upon Request
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Jamie Schindewolf, Planner I, 941-748-4501 ext. 6861
Bobbi Roy, Senior Planning and Zoning Technician
941-748-4501 ext. 6878
Based upon the evidence presented, comments made at the Public Hearing, the technical support documents, the action of the Planning Commission, and finding the request to be CONSISTENT with the Community Planning Act as codified in applicable portions of Chapter 163, Part II, Florida Statutes and the Manatee County Comprehensive Plan, I move to APPROVE Plan Amendment PA-18-14/Ord.19-07, as recommended by the Planning Commission.
Manatee County Comprehensive Plan
Manatee County Land Development Code
Florida Statutes, Chapter 163, Part II
• The applicant seeks approval of a small scale comprehensive plan map amendment
• The site is located on the north side of 23rd Avenue East and west of 9th Street East, commonly known as 825 23rd Ave E, Bradenton, 34208 (Manatee County).
• The subject site is currently zoned RSF-6 (Residential Single Family 6 dwelling units/acre) with a future land use designation of RES-9.
• The applicant is seeking Industrial Light Future Land Use designation.
• Staff recommends approval.
• On February 14, 2019, by a vote of 6 – 0, the Planning Commission recommended approval. Mr. Rutledge was absent.
County Attorney Review
Other (Requires explanation in field below)
Explanation of Other
Sarah Schenk reviewed and responded by emails to Matter 2019-0013 on January 22 and February 6, 2019.
Instructions to Board Records
Please forward a copy of the signed document to email@example.com for timely distribution to the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Staff Report Meal on Wheels PLUS PA18-14 - Ord. 19-07 - PLN1810-0061.pdf
Attachment: 2 - Staff Report Maps.pdf
Attachment: 3 - Affidavit of Ownership.pdf
Attachment: 4 - Newspaper Advertising.pdf
Attachment: 5 - Ordinance 19-07 PA-18-14.pdf
Attachment: 6 - Public Comment Letter.pdf