|REVISED March 7, 2017 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #18
Final Plat - River Wilderness Phase III, Subphase H-2
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Diana Lonergan, Planner, Ext. 3841
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Record Supplement And Amendment To Declaration Of Covenants, Conditions, And Restrictions Of River Wilderness Phase III-Subphases E, F, H-1, H-2 and M (A/K/A The Islands or The Islands On the Manatee River);
- Authorize County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Bill Of Sale from Rive Isle Associates, LLC;
- Authorize County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement For A Private Subdivision With Private Improvements from Rive Isle Associates, LLC; to accept, execute, and record Surety Bond for Performance No. 3300547 from FCCI Insurance Company for $196,950.00; and to accept, execute, and record Surety Bond For Performance No. 3300548 from FCCI Insurance Company for $31,005.00.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE, ORDINANCE 15-17;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE & AVAILABLE PUBLIC FACILITIES CONCURRENT WITH NEW DEVELOPMENT. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable Water, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.1, Concurrency, CLOS-05-063.
- The final plat is for a single-family private subdivision with 25 lots.
- The potable water and wastewater infrastructure facilities within this private road subdivision will be publicly owned and maintained by Manatee County. The applicant has elected to plat the subdivision prior to its construction; as a result the applicant has provided a performance bond for platting purposes for all future private and public infrastructure improvements. As part of the proposed public utilities within this private street subdivision, there are required Agreements for Subdivision Improvements along with a Bill of Sale to Manatee County for utility infrastructure improvements; these documents shall be executed and recorded.
- Upon completion of this subdivision and issuance of Certificate of Completion for the subdivision by Manatee County, the performance bond will be released and replaced with a defect security bond and at the same time the applicant shall execute the required agreement(s) and a Bill of Sale, submit both to Manatee County for execution and acceptance.
- The common areas will be maintained by the Rive Isle Association, Inc.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: Diana.email@example.com.
- Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Ordinance 14-02.
- Please include recording receipt for each separate agreement.
Please notify Jane Oliver, firstname.lastname@example.org, Bond Coordinator at Fiscal Management Division, Public Works Department, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick-up.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Application - River Wilderness Ph III, Subphase H-2.pdf
Attachment: Legal Documents - River Wilderness Ph III, Subphase H-2.pdf
Attachment: Agreements and Bonds - River Wilderness Ph III, Subphase H-2.pdf