|REVISED March 6, 2018 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #17
Esplanade, Phase V, Subphase G - Replat/Final Plat
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Diana Lonergan, Planner, Ext 3841
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Record Supplemental Declaration to the Amended and Restated Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, Restrictions, and Easements for Esplanade Golf & Country Club at Lakewood Ranch;
- Accept, execute, and record Consent to Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon from Lakewood Ranch Stewardship District;
- Accept, execute, and record Mortgagee's Joinder In and Ratification of Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon from SMR North 70, LLC.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE ORDINANCE 15-17, AS AMENDED;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE PUBLIC FACILITIES IN ALL DEVELOPED OR DEVELOPING AREAS. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.1, Concurrency, CLOS-07-093.
- This replat/plat is for all lots 544-R through 553-R (inclusive), Esplanade Phase V, Subphase E and the addition of 4 lots for a total of 14 Single Family Lots.
- The potable water, reclaimed water, and wastewater infrastructure facilities within this private road subdivision will be publicly owned and maintained by Manatee County. The applicant has elected to plat the subdivision prior to its construction. As a result, the applicant has provided a performance bond for platting purposes for all future private and public infrastructure improvements. As part of the proposed public utilities within this private street subdivision, there are required Agreements for Subdivision Improvements along with a Bill of Sale to Manatee County for utility infrastructure improvements. These documents shall be executed and recorded.
- Upon completion of this subdivision and issuance of a Certificate of Completion for the subdivision by Manatee County, the performance bond will be released and replaced with a defect security bond and, at the same time, the applicant shall execute the required agreement(s) and a Bill of Sale and submit both to Manatee County for execution and acceptance.
- All common areas will be maintained by Esplanade Golf & Country Club at Lakewood Ranch, Inc.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: Diana.firstname.lastname@example.org and Todd.email@example.com.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Application - Esplanade Phase V, Subphase G.pdf
Attachment: Legal Documents - Esplanade Phase V, Subphase G.pdf