|REVISED June 7, 2016 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #15
Final Plat - Amber Glen
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Fred Goodrich, Planner, ext. 6866
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Record Community Declaration for Amber Glen;
- Accept, execute, and record Mortgagee's Joinder In and Ratification of Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon from Wilmington Trust, N.A.;
- Accept and record Conservation Easement from K. Hovnanian Amber Glen, LLC;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Public Improvements for a Private Subdivision from K. Hovnanian Amber Glen LLC;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Private Subdivision Improvements from K. Hovnanian Amber Glen LLC;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept and execute Surety Bond for Performance of Required Improvements, Surety Bond No. SU40076 from Aspen American Insurance Company for $994,934.20;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept and execute Surety Bond for Performance of Required Private Improvements, Surety Bond No. SU40077 from Aspen American Insurance Company for $103,178.40.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE ORDINANCE 90-01, AS AMENDED;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE PUBLIC FACILITIES IN ALL DEVELOPED OR DEVELOPING AREAS. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.2 Concurrency, CLOS-15-024.
- The final plat is for a single-family subdivision with 53 lots.
- The Developer has posted surety bonds to warrant the required public improvements - earthwork, storm drainage, sewer, water, landscape, and irrigation.
- All common areas will be maintained by the Amber Glen Community Association, Inc.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: email@example.com
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Resolution R-14-02.
- Notify Public Works Department, Fiscal Management Division, Bond Coordinator, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick up: email@example.com
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Legal Documents.pdf