|REVISED June 6, 2017 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #15
Final Plat - Lorraine Corners Northeast
Briefing Provided Upon Request
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Margaret Tusing, Principal Planner - 941-748-4501 x6828
- Execute and Record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Record Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions for Lorraine Corners Northeast;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Public Subdivision with Private Improvements for Lorraine Corners Northeast;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for public Subdivision with Public Improvements for Lorraine Corners Northeast;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept and execute Surety Bond for Performance of Required Private Improvements, Surety Bond No.1055286 from The Hanover Insurance Company for $509,644.07;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept and execute Surety Bond for Performance of Required Public Improvements, Surety Bond No. 1055285 from The Hanover Insurance Company for $1,627,020.66.
- Manatee County Land Development Code, Ordinance 15-17, as amended.
- Manatee County Comprehensive Plan, Future Land Use Element Goal 2.4, Adequate Public Facilities in all Developed or Developing Areas. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.2. Concurrency, CLOS-16-023.
- The final plat is for a seven lot commercial subdivision.
- There will be both public and private infrastructure as part of this commercial subdivision. The Applicant has elected to plat the subdivision prior to its construction; as a result, the Applicant has provided Performance Bonds for all the future private and public infrastructure improvements.
- Upon completion of this subdivision and issuance of a Certificate of Completion for the subdivision by Manatee County, the performance bond will be released and replaced with a defect security bond and at the same time the Applicant shall execute the required agreement(s) and a Bill of Sale and submit both to Manatee County for execution and acceptance.
- The Lakewood Ranch Stewardship District, an Independent Special District, will accept the dedication of all common tracts, utility easements, and drainage easements as shown on the final plat.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Record all agreements in association with this plat per Manatee County Ordinance 14-02.
- Please include recording receipt for each separate agreement.
- Notify the Public Works Department, Fiscal Management Division, Bond Coordinator when original agreements and securities are ready for pick-up.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: APPLICATION DOCUMENTS.pdf
Attachment: Legal Documents.pdf
Attachment: BONDS AND AGFEEMENTS.pdf