|REVISED June 6, 2013 Land Use Meeting|
Agenda Item #4
FINAL PLAT - Roger's Grand Oaks Subdivision
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Debbie Perron, Sr. Development Review Specialist, Ext. 6866
- Execute and Record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Accept and Record Drainage & Grading Plan;
- Accept, Execute and Record Agreement to Defer Completion of Required Sidewalks;
- Record Notice to Buyer.
- Manatee County Land Development Code, Ordinance 90-01, as Amended,
- Manatee County Comprehensive Plan; Future Land Use Element Goal 2.4, Adequate & Available Public Facilities in all Developing Areas. The project has been issued issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable Water, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic and Fire Protection, Objective, 2.4.2, Concurrency.
- The final plat is for a single-family subdivision with 4 lots.
- Water and sanitary sewer services are available for hook-up.
- The subdivision is located on a 2-lane paved County maintained road.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Roger's Grand Oaks.pdf