|Manatee County Government Administrative Building First Floor, Commission Chambers June 2, 2016 - 9:00 a.m.|
Agenda Item #8
PDR-04-11(P)(R3) - Greyhawk Landing West - DTS20150357 - Quasi-Judicial - Margaret Tusing
Briefing Provided Upon Request
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Margaret Tusing, Principal Planner, 941-748-4501 ext. 6828
Bobbi Roy, Planning Coordinator, 941-748-4501 ext. 6878
Based upon the staff report, evidence presented, comments made at the Public Hearing, and finding the request to be CONSISTENT with the Manatee County Comprehensive Plan and the Manatee County Land Development Code, I move to ADOPT Manatee County Zoning Ordinance No. PDR-04-11(P)(R3), as recommended by staff.
Manatee County Comprehensive Plan
Manatee County Land Development Code
• Blalock Walters, the legal firm acting as the agent for the property owner, is requesting Board approval of a maximum of a two (2) year extension to the expiration date of an existing, valid Preliminary Site Plan.
• The recommended extension is for a period of one (1) year, five (5) months, and four (4) days.
• Approval of this extension will result in the expiration date changing from May 29, 2017 to November 2, 2018. As such, the PSP and CLOS expiration dates will be concurrent.
• The project was originally approved in 2004, and this request does not make any changes to the design of the project, including density/intensity, uses, etc.
• Staff reviewed the future land use and zoning to determine if any change to adjacent properties has occurred that would render the existing PSP inconsistent, and staff’s review concluded that no changes have occurred since the approval of the original PSP that would render it inconsistent.
• Staff recommends approval.
County Attorney Review
Other (Requires explanation in field below)
Explanation of Other
Sarah Schenk reviewed and responded by email on May 4, 2016.
Instructions to Board Records
Please forward a copy of the executed document with letter from the Florida Department of State to email@example.com
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Staff Report - Greyhawk Landing West - PDR-04-11(P)(R3).pdf
Attachment: Attachment 1 Request Narrative.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 2 PDR-04-11(P)(R2) - Approval Document .pdf
Attachment: Attachment 3 PDR-04-11(P)(R2) PSP from Records.pdf
Attachment: Maps - Future Land Use, Zoning and Aerials - Greyhawk Landing West.pdf
Attachment: Affidavit of Publishing - Greyhawk Landing West - PDR-04-11(P)(R3) - DTS20150357 - Bradenton Herald Line 6-2-2016 BCC.pdf
Attachment: Affidavit of Publishing - Greyhawk Landing West - PDR-04-11(P)(R3) - DTS20150357- Sarasota Herald Line - 6-2-2016 BCC.pdf
Attachment: Ordinance - Greyhawk Landing West - PDR-04-11(P)(R3).pdf