|Manatee County Government Administrative Center Commission Chambers, First Floor 9:00 a.m. - June 18, 2013|
Agenda Item #23
Final Plat - Woodbrook Phase IIIA & IIIB
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Debbie Perron, Sr. Development Review Specialist, Ext. 6866
1. Execute and Record FINAL SUBDIVISION PLAT.
2. Accept and Record DRAINAGE & GRADING PLAN
3. Acceptance of, and authorization for Chairman to execute Required Improvements Agreement and Temporary Construction Easement for Private Improvements (Paving and Drainage); Re: Surety Bond No. 1083932 from Lexon Insurance Company;
4. Acceptance of Surety Bond No.1083932 from Lexon Insurance Company;
5. Acceptance of, and authorization for Chairman to execute Required Improvements Agreement (Water, Wastewater Utilities and Off-Site Turn Lane); Re: Surety Bond No. 1083931 from Lexon Insurance Company;
6. Acceptance of Surety Bond No.1083931 from Lexon Insurance Company;
7. Acceptance of, and authorization for Chairman to execute Required Improvements Agreement and Temporary Construction Easement for Private Improvements (Final Lift of Asphalt); Re: Surety Bond No. 1083933 from Lexon Insurance Company;
8. Acceptance of Surety Bond No.1083933 from Lexon Insurance Company;
9. Accept and Execute Agreement for Final Wearing Course of Asphalt on Roadways (Privately Maintained Roadways).
10. Accept and Record Conservation Easement.
11. Accept, Execute and Record Agreement for the installation and Maintenance of Publicly Owned Facilities Underlying Privately Owned and Maintained Development (POMD).
12. Record Supplemental Amendment to Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions for Woodbrook to Add Phase IIIA & IIIB.
MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE, ORDINANCE 90-01, AS AMENDED,
MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN; FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE & AVAILABLE PUBLIC FACILITIES IN ALL DEVELOPING AREAS, The Developer has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit Drainage, Traffic and Fire Protection, Objection 2.4.2., Concurrency.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
1. Please provide the amount of recording fees to Bob Cunningham, Sr., Stantec, as agent for the applicant. Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone, 941-907-6900, ext. 262.
2. Return all Original Required Agreements and Securities to the Public Works Department, Fiscal Management Division, Bond Coordinator (Jane Oliver).
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Woodbrook Ph. IIIA and IIIB Supplemental Declaration.pdf
Attachment: Woodbrook Phase IIIA & IIIB Application and Documents.pdf
Attachment: Woodbrook Phase IIIA and IIIB Required Private and Public Improvements Bonds and Agreements.pdf