|REVISED July 29, 2014 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #19
Final Plat - Heritage Harbour, Subphase J, Unit 3B
Contact and/or Presenter Information
John Parks, Sr. Development Review Specialist, ext. 6215
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Accept and record Drainage & Grading Plan;
- Accept, execute, and record Agreement for the Installation and Maintenance of Publicly Owned Facilities Underlying Privately Owned Lands (POMD);
- Record Supplemental Declaration For River Strand Golf & Country Club;
- Accept, execute, and record Required Improvements Agreement (Potable Water & Wastewater) with Lennar Homes, LLC;
- Accept Letter of Credit FGAC-14099 for $214,039.15;
- Accept, execute, and record Required Improvements Agreement and Temporary Construction Easement for Private Improvements (Earthwork/Roadways/Storm/Irr/Landscape/Misc) with Lennar Homes, LLC;
- Accept Letter of Credit No. FGAC-14098 for $412,462.96;
- Accept, execute and record Required Improvements Agreement and Temporary Construction Easement for Private Improvements (Final Lift of Asphalt) with Lennar Homes, LLC;
- Accept Letter of Credit No. FGAC-14097 for $36,128.82;
- Accept, execute, and record Agreement for Final Lift of Asphalt on Roadways (Privately Maintained Roadways) with Lennar Homes, LLC.
- Manatee County Land Development Code, Ordinance 90-01, As Amended;
- Manatee County Comprehensive Plan, Future Land Use Element Goal 2.4, Adequate Public Facilities in All Developed or Developing Areas. The Developer has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.2, Concurrency. CLOS #04-022
- The final plat is for a single-family, private subdivision with 49 lots.
- The Developer has posted performance bonds to warrant the required improvements and final lift of asphalt.
- All common areas including the roads will be maintained by the River Strand Golf & Country Club, Inc., or the Heritage Harbour North Community Development District.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page Numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 941-748-4501, ext. 6215.
- Please return all bonds and agreements to: Jane Oliver, email@example.com, at Fiscal Management Division, Public Works Department.
- Please return a recorded copy of the POMD agreement to Frank Conetta, firstname.lastname@example.org, at Utilities Records Division, Utilities Department.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Application - Supporting Documents.pdf
Attachment: POMD and Suppl Declaration.pdf
Attachment: Bonds and Agreements.pdf