|REVISED July 29, 2014 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #18
Final Plat - Bridgewater, Phase II at Lakewood Ranch
Contact and/or Presenter Information
John Parks, Sr. Development Review Specialist, ext. 6215
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat for Bridgewater, Phase II at Lakewood Ranch;
- Accept and record Drainage & Grading Plan;
- Accept and record Conservation Easement from Lennar Homes
- Accept, execute, and record Agreement For The Installation and Maintenance Of Publicly Owned Facilities Underlying Privately Owned Lands (POMD);
- Accept and record Temporary Turnaround Easement from Lennar Homes, LLC;
- Accept and record Affidavit of Ownership and Encumbrances for Temporary Turnaround Easement from Lennar Homes, LLC;
- Accept and record Temporary Access Easement from Lennar Homes, LLC;
- Accept and record Affidavit of Ownership and Encumbrances for Temporary Access Easement from Lennar Homes, LLC;
- Record Supplemental Declaration for Bridgewater;
- Accept, execute, and record Required Improvements Agreement and Temporary Construction Easement for Private Improvements (Paving/Drainage/Landscape/Irr) with Lennar Homes, LLC;
- Accept Letter of Credit FGAC-14089 for $2,736,734.75;
- Accept, execute, and record Required Improvements Agreement (Sanitary Sewer/Potable Water) with Lennar Homes, LLC;
- Accept Letter of Credit FGAC-14090 for $893,251.71.
- Manatee County Land Development Code, Ordinance 90-01, As Amended;
- Manatee County Comprehensive Plan, Future Land Use Element Goal 2.4, Adequate Public Facilities in All Developed or Developing Areas. The Developer has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable Water, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.2, Concurrency. CLOS #07-093
- The final plat is for a single-family, private subdivision with 106 lots.
- The Developer has posted performance bonds for the required public and private improvements.
- All common areas including the roads will be maintained by the Bridgewater of Lakewood Ranch HOA, Inc., or the Lakewood Ranch Stewardship District.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page Numbers to: email@example.com
- Please return all Required Improvement Agreements and Letters of Credit to: Jane Oliver, firstname.lastname@example.org, at Fiscal Management Division, Public Works Department.
- Please return a recorded copy of the POMD agreement to: Frank Conetta, email@example.com, at Utilities Records Division, Utilities Department.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Application - Supporting Documents.pdf
Attachment: Easements and POMD.pdf
Attachment: Supplemental Declaration.pdf
Attachment: Bonds and Agreements.pdf