|REVISED July 28, 2015 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #12
Myakka River Estates Private Roads
Contact and/or Presenter Information
John Parks, Sr. Development Review Specialist, ext. 6215
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Accept and record Conservation Easement from McLeod Land Services;
- Record Declaration of Covenants, Restrictions, Maintenance and Land Use Provisions of Myakka River Estates Private Roads;
- Record off-site Drainage Easement
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE, ORDINANCE 15-17;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE & AVAILABLE PUBLIC FACILITIES CONCURRENT WITH NEW DEVELOPMENT. An application for a Certificate Level of Service (Concurrency) has been reviewed and will be approved upon final plat approval.
- This final plat of private roads is to serve a private rural residential subdivision. In accordance with current land use regulations, there is a potential of 36 parcels to be created by the private conveyance of metes and bounds drawn parcels adjacent to and with access from the platted private roads.
- There are no lot grading and drainage plans required with this type of final plat.
- The Developer has completed all improvements and the Engineer of Record has certified them.
- A non-profit organization named Myakka River Estates Homeowners' Association, Inc., has been established to maintain the private roads and adjacent lands.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: email@example.com.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Legal Documents for Recording.pdf