|Manatee County Government Administration Building First Floor, Patricia M. Glass Chambers 9:00 am - January 9, 2020|
Agenda Item #9
Z-19-23 - Rizzo Rezone/Tommaso Rizza/Eugenio Rizzo PLN1907-0098 - Quasi-Judicial - Jake Bibler, Planner I
Briefing Provided Upon Request
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Presenter: Jake Bibler, Planner I, 941-748-4501 ext. 6902
Contact: Bobbi Roy, Senior Planning and Zoning Technician, 941-748-4501 ext. 6878
Based upon the staff report, evidence presented, comments made at the Public Hearing, the action of the Planning Commission, and finding the request to be CONSISTENT with the Manatee County Comprehensive Plan and the Manatee County Land Development Code, I move to ADOPT Manatee County Zoning Ordinance No. Z-19-23, as recommended by the Planning Commission.
Manatee County Land Development Code
Manatee County Comprehensive Plan
• This is a rezone request for a 0.784 acre site at 2604 14th Street West, generally located at the Southwest corner of US 41 and 26th Avenue West, approximately 1 mile north of Cortez Road.
• The subject site is currently zoned General Commercial (0.242 acres) and Residential Single-Family Mobile Home – 6 units per acre (0.542 acres).
• The applicant is requesting a rezoning to General Commercial zoning.
• Surrounding uses include: to the north, retail use in General Commercial zoning and a mobile home park in City of Bradenton zoning; to the east, commercial use in General Commercial zoning and City of Bradenton zoning; to the south, a vacant night club in General Commercial zoning; and mobile home park in Residential Single-Family Mobile Home – 6 zoning.
• Staff recommends approval.
• On December 12, 2019, by a vote of 5 – 0, the Planning Commission recommended approval. Mr. Rahn and Mr. Rutledge were absent.
County Attorney Review
Other (Requires explanation in field below)
Explanation of Other
Anne Morris reviewed and responded by email to Matter 2019-0559 on November 20, 2019.
Instructions to Board Records
Please forward a copy of the executed document and letter from the Florida Department of State to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Staff Report Rizzo Rezone Z-19-23 PLN1907-0098.pdf
Attachment: 1 - Staff Report Maps.pdf
Attachment: 2.a - Traffic Impact Statement.pdf
Attachment: 2.b - Traffic Impact Acceptance Letter.pdf
Attachment: 3 - Zoning Disclosure Affidavit .pdf
Attachment: 4 - Newspaper Advertising.pdf
Attachment: 5 - Ordinance Z-19-23.pdf