|REVISED January 27, 2015 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #8
Final Plat - Esplanade Phase III Subphases E, G, & H
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Fred Goodrich, Development Review Specialist, ext. 6866
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Accept and record Drainage & Grading Plan;
- Accept, execute, and record Mortgagee's Joinder In and Ratification of Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon from SMR North 70, LLC;
- Accept, execute, and record Consent To Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon from Lakewood Ranch Stewardship District;
- Accept, execute and record Agreement for the Installation and Maintenance of Publicly Owned Facilities Underlying Privately Owned and Maintained Developments (POMD);
- Accept and record Bill of Sale from Taylor Morrison of Florida, Inc.;
- Record Supplemental Declaration to the Amended and Restated Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, Restrictions, and Easements for Esplanade Golf & Country Club at Lakewood Ranch;
- Authorize County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Public Subdivision Improvements from Taylor Morrison Florida, Incorporated, and to accept, execute, and record Surety Bond for Performance of Required Improvements, Bond No. SU1128429 from Arch Insurance Company for $37,466.29;
- Authorize County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Private Subdivision Improvements from Taylor Morrison Florida, Incorporated, and to accept, execute, and record Surety Bond for Defects of Required Improvements, Bond No. SU1128425 from Arch Insurance Company for $85,119.97.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE ORDINANCE 90-01, AS AMENDED;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE PUBLIC FACILITIES IN ALL DEVELOPED OR DEVELOPING AREAS. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.2 Concurrency, CLOS-07-093.
- The final plat is for a single-family private subdivision with 104 lots.
- The Developer has posted a Defect Security Bond to warrant the required public infrastructure improvements, water and wastewater utilities. A Performance Bond has been provided for the remaining required private improvements, i.e., final lift of asphalt.
- Upon completion of this subdivision and issuance of a Certificate of Completion by Manatee County, the performance bond will be released and replaced with a defect security bond. At that time, the applicant shall execute a POMD agreement and a Bill of Sale and submit both to Manatee County for acceptance and execution by the Board.
- All common areas will be maintained by the Esplanade Golf & Country Club at Lakewood Ranch, Inc.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: email@example.com
- Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Resolution R-14-02.
- Execution of financial agreements including surety bonds must be signed by the County Administrator in the presence of a notary per Resolution R-14-86.
- Notify Public Works Department, Fiscal Management Division, Bond Coordinator, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick up: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please return a recorded copy of the POMD agreement and Bill of Sale to Frank Conetta, email@example.com, and Kathy McMahon, firstname.lastname@example.org, at Utilities Records Division, Utilities Department.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs