|Manatee County Government Administrative Building 1st Floor, Chambers February 1, 2018 - 9:00 am|
Agenda Item #5
PDR-17-07(Z)(P) McClure Properties/Braden River Shores 20170242 MEPS690, Quasi-Judicial, Rossina Leider, Principal Planner
Briefing Provided Upon Request
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Rossina Leider, Principal Planner, 941-748-4501 ext. 6859
Bobbi Roy, Senior Planning and Zoning Tech/Planning Coordinator,
941-748-4501 ext. 6878
I move to continue the public hearing for PDR-17-07(Z0(P) to March 1, 2018 at 9:00 a.m., or as soon thereafter as same may be heard at the Manatee County Government Administrative Building, 1st Floor Chambers.
Manatee County Comprehensive Plan
Manatee County Land Development Code
• Request is for a rezone of 78.97± acres of a total 140.47± acres site (61.50 acres already zoned PDR) from A-1 (Suburban Agriculture) to the PDR (Planned Development Residential) zoning district.
• Request is for a Preliminary Site plan for 417 single family residential detached units.
• The site is located 1.94± miles east of US 301, 2.8± miles west of I-75 on the south side of the Braden River and the north side of 34th Avenue East at 3900 26th Avenue East, 3110 39th Street East and 2500 39th Street East, Bradenton.
• Special Approvals requested:
• Specific Approval request:
• Open Space 38% (53.48 Acres)
• Overall Wetland Acreage 8.6 acres; Proposed Wetland Impacts None
• Staff recommends approval with Stipulations.
• On January 4, 2018, by a vote of 7 – 0, the Planning Commission recommended approval.
• A summary of the public comments heard at the January 4, 2018 Planning Commission public hearing are in the staff report attached to this memo.
County Attorney Review
Other (Requires explanation in field below)
Explanation of Other
Sarah Schenk reviewed and responded by email to Matter 2017-0605 on December 1, 2017.
Instructions to Board Records
Please forward a copy of the executed document with Letter from the Florida Department of State to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Staff Report - Braden River Shores PDR1707ZP 20170242 M690 02012018 BCC.pdf
Attachment: 2 - Staff Report Maps Braden River Shores PDR-17-07ZP.pdf
Attachment: 3 - Preliminary Site Plan Braden River Shores PDR1707ZP.pdf
Attachment: 4 - TIA and Approval Letter minus appendices Braden River Shores.pdf
Attachment: 5 - Environmental Narrative Braden River Shores.pdf
Attachment: 6 - School Report Braden River Shores .pdf
Attachment: 7 - Special and Specific Approval Request Letter Braden River Shores PDR1707ZP.pdf
Attachment: 8 - Hurricane Evacuation Plan and Approval Letter - Braden River Shores PDR1707.pdf
Attachment: 9 - Zoning Disclosure Affidavit Braden River Shores PDR1707ZP.pdf
Attachment: 10 - Newspaper Advertising Braden River Shores PDR1707ZP.pdf
Attachment: 11 - Ordinance Braden River Shores PDR1707ZP.pdf
Attachment: 12 - Public Comments Braden River Shores PDR1707ZP .pdf
Attachment: Letter from Applicant requesting continuance.pdf