|REVISED December 15, 2015 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #11
Final Plat - Esplanade Phase IV
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Fred Goodrich, Planner, ext. 6866
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Record Supplemental Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions for Esplanade Golf & Country Club at Lakewood Ranch;
- Accept, execute, and record Mortgagee's Joinder In and Ratification of Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon from SMR North 70, LLC;
- Accept, execute, and record Consent to Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon from Lakewood Ranch Stewardship District;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Required Public Subdivision Improvements from Taylor Morrison of Florida, Inc, and to accept, execute, and record Surety Bond for Performance of Required Public Improvements, Surety Bond No. SU1135882 from Arch Insurance Company for $274,699.49;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Private Subdivision Improvements from Taylor Morrison of Florida, Inc., and to accept, execute, and record Surety Bond for Performance of Required Private Improvements, Surety Bond No. SU1135883 from Arch Insurance Company for $538,674.11 and Surety Bond No. SU1135884 from Arch Insurance Company for $32,302.21.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE ORDINANCE 90-01, AS AMENDED;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE PUBLIC FACILITIES IN ALL DEVELOPED OR DEVELOPING AREAS. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.2 Concurrency, CLOS-07-093.
- The final plat is for a private, single-family subdivision with 36 lots.
- The Developer has posted Surety Bonds to warrant the required public and private infrastructure improvements - sewer, water, roadway, reclaim water, surveying, and final lift of asphalt.
- All common areas will be maintained by the Esplanade Golf & Country Club at Lakewood Ranch, Inc.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: email@example.com
- Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Resolution R-14-02.
- Execution of financial agreements including surety bonds must be signed by the County Administrator in the presence of a notary per Resolution R-14-86.
- Notify Public Works Department, Fiscal Management Division, Bond Coordinator, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick up: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Legal Documents.pdf