|REVISED December 15, 2015 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #10
Final Plat - Creekwood Phase Two, Subphase C
Contact and/or Presenter Information
John Parks, Sr. Development Review Specialist, ext. 6215
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat
- Record Notice To Buyer
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE, ORDINANCE 15-17;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE & AVAILABLE PUBLIC FACILITIES & SERVICES CONCURRENT WITH NEW DEVELOPMENT. Applications for a Certificate of Level of Service Compliance for Potable Water, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection have been reviewed and will be approved upon project approval.
- The final plat is for a single-family subdivision with 6 lots.
- Connection to public utilities is available with each lot fronting on a public roadway.
- All common areas to which this subdivision is a part are maintained by the Creekwood Master Association, Inc.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: email@example.com.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Application and Notice to Buyer.pdf