|REVISED December 1, 2015 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #15
Final Plat - Oakleaf Hammock Phase V
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Fred Goodrich, Planner, x6866
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Record Thirteenth Amendment to Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, And Restrictions for Oakleaf Hammock;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Public Improvements for a Private Subdivision from CalAtlantic Group, Inc., and to accept, execute, and record Surety Bond for Performance of Required Improvements, Surety Bond No. SUR0034681 from Argonaut Insurance Company for $94,230.50;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Private Subdivision Improvements from CalAtlantic Group, Inc., and to accept, execute, and record Surety Bond for Performance of Required Private Improvements, Surety Bond No. 0197077 from Berkley Insurance Company for $52,520.00, Surety Bond No. SUR0034682 from Argonaut Insurance Company for $45,169.15, Surety Bond No. 0197078 from Berkley Insurance Company for $52,520.00, and Surety Bond No. SUR0034680 from Argonaut Insurance Company for $34,918.00.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE ORDINANCE 90-01, AS AMENDED;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE PUBLIC FACILITIES IN ALL DEVELOPED OR DEVELOPING AREAS. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.2 Concurrency, CLOS-05-066.
- The final plat is for a private, single-family subdivision with 60 lots.
- The Developer has posted Surety Bonds to warrant the required public and private infrastructure improvements - sewer, water, roadway, reclaim water, surveying, exotic nuisance removal, wetland buffer restoration, landscape-irrigation, drainage, and final lift of asphalt.
- All common areas will be maintained by the Oakleaf Hammock Homeowners Association, Inc.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: email@example.com.
- Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Resolution R-14-02.
- Execution of financial agreements including surety bonds must be signed by the County Administrator in the presence of a notary per Resolution R-14-86.
- Notify Public Works Department, Fiscal Management Division, Bond Coordinator, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick up: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs