|Manatee County Government Administrative Center Commission Chambers, First Floor 9:00 a.m. - August 7, 2014|
Agenda Item #9
PA-14-02 - Ordinance 14-21 - Plan Amendment Traffic Map Series Update and Text Amendment - Legislative - Kathleen Thompson
Briefing Provided Upon Request
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Based upon the evidence presented, comments made at the Public Hearing, the technical support documents, the action of the Planning Commission, and finding the request to be CONSISTENT with the Community Planning Act as codified in applicable portions of Chapter 163, Part II, Florida Statutes and the Manatee County Comprehensive Plan, I move to TRANSMIT Plan Amendment PA-14-02, as recommended by the Planning Commission.
Manatee County Comprehensive Plan
Manatee County Land Development Code
• The updated Traffic Map Series and Table 5-1 was scheduled for public hearing on October 10, 2013 before the Planning Commission but was continued to ”no date certain”.
• The original request has been modified to include only minor roadway amendments within the Ellenton, Rye Road and Lakewood Ranch areas.
• There are also several roadway segment name changes and deletions of roadway segments proposed.
• The proposed amendments include:
• Staff recommends transmittal
• On June 12, 2014, by a vote of 5 – 0, the Planning Commission recommended Transmittal.
• A summary of the public comments heard at the June 12, 2014 Planning Commission public hearing.
County Attorney Review
Other (Requires explanation in field below)
Explanation of Other
William Clague reviewed and responded by email on June 5, 2014.
Instructions to Board Records
Please forward a copy of the signed document to email@example.com
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Staff Report - Traffic Map Series Plan Amendment - PA-14-02 - Ord. 14-21 - 8-7-14 BC.pdf
Attachment: TABLE 5-1 - PA-14-02 - ORD14-021 - Traffic Map Series - 8-7-14 BC.pdf
Attachment: Map 5B - Future_T-fares Function - PA-14-02 - ORD14-021 - Traffic Map Series - 8-7-14 BC.pdf
Attachment: Map 5C - Future_T-fares ROW - PA-14-02 - ORD14-021 - Traffic Map Series - 8-7-14 BCpdf.pdf
Attachment: Map 5D - Future_T-fares Number of Lanes- PA-14-02 - ORD14-021 - Traffic Map Series 8-7-14 BC.pdf
Attachment: Public Comments - Traffic Map Series Plan Amendment - PA-14-02 - 8-7-14 BC.pdf
Attachment: Copy of Newspaper Advertising - Traffic Map Series - PA-14-02 - Bradenton Herald - 8-7-14 BC.pdf
Attachment: Copy of Newspaper Advertising - Sarasota - Traffic Map Series - PA-14-02 - 8-7-14 BC.pdf