|Manatee County Government Administrative Building First Floor, Chambers August 4, 2016 - 9:00 a.m.|
Agenda Item #9
PDMU-15-23(G)(R) - Lakewood Ranch Commerce Park, LLC/Lakewood Ranch Business Park - DTS20160304 - MEPS505 - Quasi-Judicial - Branden Roe
Briefing Provided Upon Request
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Branden Roe, Planner, 941-748-4501 ext. 6863
Bobbi Roy, Planning Coordinator, 941-748-4501 ext. 6878
Based upon the staff report, evidence presented, comments made at the Public Hearing, and finding the request to be CONSISTENT with the Manatee County Comprehensive Plan and the Manatee County Land Development Code, as conditioned herein, I move to ADOPT Manatee County Zoning Ordinance No. PDMU-15-23(G)(R); and APPROVE the amended General Development Plan with Stipulations 1-18; GRANTING Special Approval for project(s) with Floor Area Ratios exceeding 0.35; as recommended by staff.
Manatee County Land Development Code
Manatee County Comprehensive Plan
• Ms. Darenda Marvin, AICP, Grimes Goebel Grimes Hawkins Gladfelter & Galvano, P.L., agent for the property owner, is requesting approval of a rezoning from PDI to PDMU and a General Development Plan for 33 non-residential mixed use lots.
• The GDP site is approximately ±111.14 acres located on the northwest quadrant of 44th Avenue East and Lakewood Ranch Boulevard.
• The parcel is located in the IL (Industrial Light) future land use category. Surrounding uses include single family residential, commercial, public safety (East Manatee Fire Rescue District HQ), and the Lena Road Land Fill.
• The necessary infrastructure for the project has been completed to accommodate the development and lots that resulted from the original rezone and subsequent subdivision plats.
• ±33.18 acres (29%) are proposed for open space; 25% is required.
• Staff recommends approval.
County Attorney Review
Other (Requires explanation in field below)
Explanation of Other
Sarah Schenk reviewed and responded by email.
Instructions to Board Records
Please forward a copy of the executed document and letter from the Florida Department of State to email@example.com
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Staff Report - Lakewood Ranch Business Park - PDMU-15-23(G)(R) .pdf
Attachment: Attachment 2 - Table 4-7. Schedule of Uses - Lakewood Ranch Business Park (PDMU-15-23(Z)(G)).pdf
Attachment: Attachment 3 - Newspaper Advertising.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 4 Maps - FLU, Zoning and Aerials.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 5 General Development Plan.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 6 Ordinance PDMU-15-23(G)(R).pdf