|REVISED August 27, 2013 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #12
FINAL PLAT- Country Club East at Lakewood Ranch Subphase TT aka Windy Hill
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Debbie Perron, Administrative Services, ext. 6866
- Execute and Record FINAL SUBDIVISION PLAT,
- Accept and Record Drainage & Grading Plan,
- Acceptance of, and authorization for Chairman to execute, and authorization to record Mortgagee's
Joinder In and Ratification of Subdivision Plat Consent to Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon from The Northern Trust Company,
- Acceptance of, and authorization for Chairman to execute, and authorization to record Consent to Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon from Lakewood Ranch Stewardship District,
- Accept and Record Conservation Easement from Country Club East Investors, LLC,
- Acceptance of, and authorization for Chairman to execute Required Improvements Agreement and Temporary Construction Easement for Private Improvement; Re: Surety Bond No. 0177175 from Berkley Insurance Company,
- Acceptance of Surety Bond No. 0177175 from Berkley Insurance Company,
- Acceptance of Agreement for Final Wearing Course of Asphalt on Roadways,
- Record Supplement Declaration.
- Manatee County Land Development Code, Ordinance 90-01, as Amended,
- Manatee County Comprehensive Plan; Future Land Use Element Goal 2.4, Adequate & Available Public Facilities In All Developing Areas. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable Water, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic and Fire Protection, Objection 2.4.2, Certificate Number: CLOS-04-003.
- This final plat is a single-family, private subdivision with 37 lots.
- The Developer has posted a performance bond for the remaining required private improvement.
- All common areas will be maintained by the Country Club East Homeowners' Association or the Lakewood Ranch Stewardship District.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please provide the amount for recording fees to Suzanne Fugate as agent for the application. Contact information: email@example.com
- Please return the bond and agreements to Jane Oliver at Public Works Department by notifying her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Application & Legal Documents.pdf
Attachment: Bonds & Agreements.pdf
Attachment: Supplemental Declaration.pdf