|REVISED August 25, 2015 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #47
Sarasota/Manatee Metropolitan Planning Organization Citizen Advisory Committee Appointments
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Contact Person: Colleen McGue, MPO Transportation Planner, 941-359-5772
Recommend appointment of:
- One individual to the vacant Unincorporated Manatee County seat
Section 339.175, Florida Statutes
- According to the Bylaws of the Citizen Advisory Committee (CAC) for the Sarasota/Manatee Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), nominations for CAC members are recommended by the member governments for ratification by the MPO Board.
- Manatee County Commissioners make recommendations for appointments to the CAC apportioned as follows: three (3) representing Unincorporated Manatee County; one (1) representing the disabled; one (1) representing minorities; and four (4) at-large.
- Due to the recent resignation of Eva Rey, a seat representing Unincorporated Manatee County is vacant. Recent vacancies were advertised and applications from the following individuals should be considered:
- Mike Alexy
- Richard De Gennaro
- Richard Wellenberger
- Upon recommendation of the Manatee County Board of County Commissioners, an item will be placed on the next MPO agenda for ratification by the MPO Board.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
Please email name of appointee to Colleen McGue (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Marianne Lopata (email@example.com).
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: MPOCAC DeGennaro Richard 07-08-15.pdf
Attachment: MPOCAC Wellenberger Richard 06-30-15.pdf
Attachment: MPOCAC Alexy Mike 08.01.15.pdf
Attachment: Rey 08.19.15.pdf