|REVISED August 22, 2017 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #28
Warranty Deed from Del Tierra Homeowners Association, Inc., for Property located along Rye Road, Bradenton, Florida; PID 556708509
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Joy Leggett-Murphy, Property Acquisition Division Manager, Property Management Department, Extension 3439
Charles Meador, Real Property Specialist, Property Acquisition Division, Property Management, Extension 6289
- Accept and Record Warranty Deed from Del Tierra Homeowners Association, Inc.; and
- Record Affidavit of Ownership and Encumbrances executed by Carlos de la Ossa, President of Del Tierra Homeowners Association, Inc.
Florida Statutes, Chapter 125, County Government. Comprehensive Plan Goal 5.1 address the safety and efficiency of forecasted vehicular demands.
- Del Tierra, Phase 1 Plat was approved by the Manatee County Board of County Commissioners on February 24, 2015.
- Del Tierra, Phase 1 Plat provided a future Rye Road right-of-way setback/reservation.
- During the engineering design of Rye Road functional improvement project, staff realized that this platted future Rye Road reservation already has public infrastructure that was installed by Del Tierra and maintained by Manatee County; hence, the reservation was erroneous and should have been dedicated in the first place.
- This future right-of way-setback per the plat of Del Tierra, Phase 1 is being conveyed to Manatee County at no cost.
- Manatee County will own the land conveyed in this warranty deed.
- The area subject to this conveyance contains public infrastructure and Manatee County will be maintaining the public infrastructure.
- Del Tierra Homeowners Association, Inc., is not requesting reimbursement of any kind.
- The area to be dedicated to Manatee County contains 49,551 square feet, more or less.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
Please notify Charles Meador at Charles.firstname.lastname@example.org and Andy Richardson at Arichardson1@drhorton.com and Mike Sturm at Michael.email@example.com of recording information.
Please charge the minimum doc stamps on this deed of $0.70
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
$88.00 recording fee. Project #6086180 - Rye Road
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Warranty Deed.pdf
Attachment: Affidavit of Ownership and Encumbrances.pdf
Attachment: Plat Depiction of Future ROW.pdf
Attachment: Location Map.pdf