|REVISED August 22, 2017 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #9
Final Plat - Heron Creek Phase II
Briefing Provided Upon Request
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Margaret Tusing, Principal Planner - 941-748-4501 x6828
- Execute and Record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Record First Amendment and Supplement to Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions for Heron Creek;
- Accept, execute, and record Maintenance Agreement for Right-of-Way Improvements.
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Public Subdivision with Private Improvements for Heron Creek Phase II;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept and execute Irrevocable Letter of Credit for Performance of Required Private Improvements, Irrevocable Letter No. 333 from Harbor Community Bank for $216,242.00.
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Public Subdivision with Public Improvements for Heron Creek Phase II;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept and execute Irrevocable Letter of Credit for a Defect Security Warranting Required Improvements (roadway, drainage, sewer system, and water system), Irrevocable Letter No. 335 from Harbor Community Bank for $71,163.83;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record the Bill of Sale for Heron Creek Phase II sanitary sewer system, potable water system, all roadways and drainage improvements.
- Manatee County Land Development Code, Ordinance 15-17, as amended.
- Manatee County Comprehensive Plan, Future Land Use Element Goal 2.4, Adequate Public Facilities in all Developed or Developing Areas. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable Water, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.2. Concurrency, CLOS-15-023.
- The final plat is for 45 lots known as Heron Creek Phase II.
- The subdivision has public infrastructure. The Applicant constructed the subdivision prior to platting; therefore, a defect security in the form of a letter of credit has been provided for the public infrastructure.
- A Bill of Sale has been executed for the public improvements.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Record all agreements in association with this plat per Manatee County Ordinance 14-02.
- Please include recording receipt for each separate agreement.
- Notify Jane Oliver, email@example.com, Bond Coordinator at Fiscal Management Division, Public Works Department, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick-up.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: APPLICATION DOCUMENTS - HERON CREEK PHASE II.pdf
Attachment: LEGAL DOCUMENTS - HERON CREEK PH II.pdf
Attachment: AGREEMENTS & BONDS - HERON CREEK PH II.pdf