|REVISED August 11, 2015 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #11
Final Plat - Country Club East at Lakewood Ranch Subphase V V, Unit 1, aka Whittlebury
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Fred Goodrich, Planner, ext. 6866
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Record Supplemental Declaration for Country Club East at Lakewood Ranch Subphase V V, Unit 1, aka Whittlebury;
- Accept, execute, and record Mortgagee's Consent To Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon from The Northern Trust Company;
- Accept, execute, and record Mortgagee's Consent To Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon from Lakewood Ranch Stewardship District;
- Authorize County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Required Public Subdivision Improvements from SLV II CCE VENTURE, LP, and to accept, execute, and record Surety Bond for Performance of Required Public Improvements, Bond No. 9189579 from Fidelity and Deposit Company of Maryland for $1,066,390.08;
- Authorize County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Private Subdivision Improvements from SLV II CCE VENTURE, LP, and to accept, execute, and record Surety Bond for Performance of Required Private Improvements, Bond No. 9189562 from Fidelity and Deposit Company of Maryland for $1,116,715.69.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE ORDINANCE 15-17;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE PUBLIC FACILITIES IN ALL DEVELOPED OR DEVELOPING AREAS. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.2 Concurrency, CLOS-04-003.
- The final plat is for a single-family private subdivision with 106 single-family detached lots.
- The Developer has posted Surety Bonds to warrant the required public infrastructure improvements - water and wastewater, and for required private improvements - drainage, paving, earthwork, and final lift of asphalt.
- Upon completion of this subdivision and issuance of a Certificate of Completion by Manatee County, the performance bond will be released and replaced with a defect security bond. At that time, the applicant shall execute a POMD agreement and a Bill of Sale and submit both to Manatee County for acceptance and execution by the Board.
- All common areas will be maintained by the Country Club East Homeowners' Association, Inc.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Resolution R-14-02.
- Execution of financial agreements including surety bonds must be signed by the County Administrator in the presence of a notary per Resolution R-14-86.
- Notify Public Works Department, Fiscal Management Division, Bond Coordinator, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick up: email@example.com.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs