|REVISED April 4, 2017 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #22
Final Plat - Del Tierra PH IV-A
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Diana Lonergan, Planner, Ext. 3841
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Record Supplement And Fourth Amendment To The Declaration Of Covenants, Conditions, And Restrictions Of Del Tierra;
- Authorize County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement For Private Subdivision With Public Improvements Del Tierra Phase IV-A from D.R. Horton, Inc.;
- Authorize County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement For Private Subdivision Improvements Del Tierra Phase IV-A from D.R. Horton, Inc.;
- Authorize County Administrator to accept and execute Surety Bond For Performance of Required Improvements, Bond No. 016072601 for $1,155,118.90 from Liberty Mutual Insurance Company;
- Authorize County Administrator to accept and execute Surety Bond For Performance of Required Private Improvements, Bond No. 016072602 for $2,520,681.67 from Liberty Mutual Insurance Company;
- Authorize County Administrator to accept and execute Surety Bond For Performance of Required Private Improvements, Bond No. 016072603 for $43,986.28 from Liberty Mutual Insurance Company.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE, ORDINANCE 15-17, AS AMENDED;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE & AVAILABLE PUBLIC FACILITIES CONCURRENT WITH NEW DEVELOPMENT. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable Water, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.1, Concurrency, CLOS-14-001.
- The final plat is for a single-family, private subdivision with 54 lots.
- The utilities (potable water, reclaimed water, and sanitary sewer) within this private road subdivision will be publicly owned and maintained by Manatee County. The applicant has elected to plat the subdivision prior to its construction. As a result, the applicant has provided a performance bond for platting purposes for all future private and public infrastructure improvements. As part of the proposed public utilities within this private street subdivision, an Agreement(s) for Subdivision Improvements along with a Bill of Sale for utility infrastructure improvements to Manatee County is required to be executed and recorded.
- Upon completion of this subdivision and issuance of a Certificate of Completion by Manatee County, the performance bond will be released and replaced with a defect security bond. At that time, the applicant shall execute the required agreement(s) and a Bill of Sale and submit both to Manatee County for execution and acceptance.
- All common areas including the roads will be maintained by the Del Tierra Homeowners Association, Inc.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: Diana.firstname.lastname@example.org and to email@example.com.
- Please include recording receipt for each separate agreement.
- Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Ordinance 14-02.
- Please notify Jane Oliver, firstname.lastname@example.org, Bond Coordinator at Fiscal Management Division, Public Works Department, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick-up.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Application - Del Tierra PH IV-A.pdf
Attachment: Legal - Del Tierra PH IV-A.pdf
Attachment: Agreements & Bonds - Del Tierra PH IV-A.pdf