|REVISED April 26, 2016 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #14
Final Plat - Woods of Moccasin Wallow Phase II
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Fred Goodrich, Planner, ext. 6866
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Record Supplemental Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions for Woods of Moccasin Wallow Phase II;
- Accept and record Mortgagee Joinder from Gulf Shore Bank;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Public Improvements for a Public Subdivision from Moccasin Wallow Holdings, LLC;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept and execute Surety Bond for Performance of Required Improvements, Surety Bond No. 106365728 from Travelers Casualty and Surety Company of America for $1,862,451.57.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE ORDINANCE 90-01, AS AMENDED;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE PUBLIC FACILITIES IN ALL DEVELOPED OR DEVELOPING AREAS. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.2 Concurrency, CLOS-04-001.
- The final plat is for a single-family subdivision with 65 lots.
- The Developer has posted a Surety Bond to warrant the required public infrastructure improvements - sewer, water, earthwork, storm, reclaim, and landscaping.
- All common areas will be maintained by the Woods of Moccasin Wallow Community Association, Inc.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: email@example.com
- Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Resolution R-14-02.
- Notify Public Works Department, Fiscal Management Division, Bond Coordinator, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick up: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Legal Documents.pdf
Attachment: Agreement-Letter of Credit.pdf