|Manatee County Government Administrative Building First Floor, Chambers April 13, 2017 - 9:00 am|
Agenda Item #7
Ordinance 17-06 - Schroeder Manatee Ranch, Inc./University Lakes DRI22 - 20160513 - MEPS326 - Quasi-Judicial - Margaret Tusing, Principal Planner
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Margaret Tusing, Principal Planner, 941-748-4501 ext. 6828
Bobbi Roy, Planning Coordinator, 941-748-4501 ext. 6878
Manatee County Comprehensive Plan
Manatee County Land Development Code
Florida Statutes Section 380.06
• The University Lakes DRI is east of the intersection of I-75 and University Parkway, and located on the north side of University Parkway.
• The present zoning is PDMU (Planned Development Mixed Use).
• The total project size is ±4,101.17 acres.
• The Applicant has simultaneously submitted an application to amend the University Lakes Zoning Ordinance, as well as the Cypress Banks DRI Development Order and the Cypress Banks Zoning Ordinance in conjunction with this request.
• Staff is recommending APPROVAL.
County Attorney Review
Other (Requires explanation in field below)
Explanation of Other
Sarah Schenk reviewed and responded by email to Matter 2017-0138 on March 14, 2017.
Instructions to Board Records
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Staff Report - University Lakes DRI - Ordinance 17-06.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 2 - Staff Report Maps.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 3 - Map H.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 4 - NOPC Report.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 5 - CLOS 04-116.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 6 - Traffic Analysis.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 7 - Legislative Extension Letters.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 8 - Newspaper Advertising.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 9 - Ordinance 17-06 - University Lakes DRI.pdf
Attachment: School Report - University Lakes DRI - Ordinance 17-06.pdf
Attachment: Revised Ordinance 17-06.pdf