|October 25, 2016 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #12
Final Plat - Tillet Bayou Preserve Phase I
Contact and/or Presenter Information
John Parks, Sr. Development Review Specialist, ext. 6215
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Accept, execute and record Mortgagee's Joinder In And Ratification Of Subdivision Plat And All Dedications And Reservations Thereon from Bank of the Ozarks;
- Accept and record Conservation Easement;
- Record Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions of Tillett Bayou Preserve;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement For Private Subdivision With Public Improvements from William McClatchy, and to accept Cashier's Check No. 0009509 from Bank of the Ozarks in the amount of $6,335.97;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement For Private Subdivision Improvements from William McClatchy, and to accept Cashier's Check No. 0009510 from Bank of the Ozarks in the amount of $5,498.79.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE, ORDINANCE 15-17, AS AMENDED;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE & AVAILABLE PUBLIC FACILITIES CONCURRENT WITH NEW DEVELOPMENT. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable Water, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.1, Concurrency, CLOS #14-016.
- The final plat is for a private, single-family subdivision with 7 lots.
- The roadways and water distribution system are private. The project was granted Special Approval in Manatee County Ordinance PDR-06-72(P)(R2) to utilize individual homeowner septic tanks in the North County Wastewater Treatment Collection Area.
- The private roads, water distribution system and common areas will be operated and maintained by the Tillett Bayou Preserve Homeowners Association, Inc.
- The Developer has posted defect security to warrant the required public and private infrastructure improvements.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Resolution R-14-02.
- Please include recording receipt for each separate agreement.
- Notify Public Works Department, Fiscal Management Division, Bond Coordinator, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick up: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Legal Documents.pdf
Attachment: Financial Agreements-Cashiers Checks.pdf