|October 20, 2015 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #12
Final Plat - Country Club East at Lakewood Ranch Subphase WW aka Clubside
Contact and/or Presenter Information
John Parks, Sr. Development Review Specialist, ext. 6215
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Record Supplemental Declaration;
- Accept, execute, and record Mortgagee's Consent to Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon from The Northern Trust Company;
- Accept, execute, and record Consent to Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon from Lakewood Ranch Stewardship District;
- Authorize County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement For Private Subdivision With Public Improvements from SLV II CCE VENTURE, LP, and to accept, execute, and record Surety Bond For Performance of Required Improvements, Bond No. 9196717 from Fidelity and Deposit Company of Maryland for $319,684.30;
- Authorize County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement For Private Subdivision Improvements from SLV II CCE VENTURE, LP, and to accept, execute, and record Surety Bond For Performance of Required Private Improvements, Bond No. 9196718 from Fidelity and Deposit Company of Maryland for $937,049.84.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE, ORDINANCE 15-17;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE & AVAILABLE PUBLIC FACILITIES CONCURRENT WITH NEW DEVELOPMENT. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable Water, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.1, Concurrency, CLOS-04-003.
- The final plat is for a single-family, private subdivision with 4 future development tracts.
- The utilities (water and sewer) within this private road subdivision will be publicly owned and maintained by Manatee County. The applicant has elected to plat the subdivision prior to its construction. As a result, the applicant has provided a performance bond for platting purposes for all future private and public infrastructure improvements. As part of the proposed public utility within this private road subdivision, a POMD agreement and/or an Agreement for Subdivision Improvements along with a Bill of Sale for utility infrastructure to Manatee County is required to be executed and recorded.
- Upon completion of this subdivision and issuance of a Certificate of Completion by Manatee County, the performance bond will be released and replaced with a defect security bond. At that time, the applicant shall execute the required agreement(s) and a Bill of Sale and submit both to Manatee County for execution and acceptance.
- All common areas including the roads will be maintained by the Lakewood Ranch Stewardship District or the Country Club East Homeowners Association, Inc.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Resolution R-14-02.
- Execution of financial agreements including surety bonds must be signed by the County Administrator in the presence of a notary per Resolution R-14-86.
- Please notify Jane Oliver, email@example.com, Bond Coordinator at Fiscal Management Division, Public Works Department, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick-up.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Legal Documents.pdf