|November 19, 2019 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #49
Conservation Easements as Part of the Fort Hamer Road Extension Project Located in Parrish, Florida 34219, District 1
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Joy Leggett-Murphy, Property Acquisition Division Manager, Property Management Department, Extension 3439
Maggie Gaughan, Real Property Specialist, Property Management Department, Extension 3631
- Execution and Recording of Deed of Conservation Easement and Restrictive Covenant from Manatee County to Southwest Florida Water Management District with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers as a Third Party Beneficiary.
- Chapter 125 of the State of Florida Statutes.
- Fort Hamer Road Extension from Erie Road to U.S. 301 North will alleviate traffic demands and service the Parrish Community High School.
- The roadway is designed to include four lanes of divided roadway with sidewalks.
- Initial construction will consist of the two outer lanes and sidewalks with the two inner lanes being constructed in the future.
- The Conservation Easement is required by the U.S. Army Corp of Engineers as a condition of the development of Fort Hamer Road between 69th Street East and Moccasin Wallow Road.
- The easement was drafted by Vogler Ashton, PLLC in Palmetto, Florida at the request of the Southwest Florida Water Management District.
- The U.S. Army Corp of Engineers will be the Third Party Beneficiary with enforcement rights.
- The Conservation Easement is located in Parrish, Florida 34219, District 1 and covers four areas.
- Two of the Conservation Easement areas will encompass 3.2332 acres of land on parcel 467201009.
- One of the Conservation Easement areas encompasses 2.8963 acres of parcels 467201009 and 467200159.
- Another Conservation Easement area will encompass 1.6787 acres on parcel 467815106.
County Attorney Review
Formal Written Review (Opinion memo must be attached)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
Please email a copy of the approved agenda item and recording information to the following:
Maggie Gaughan at email@example.com
Alec Hoffner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ryan Hendren at Ryan.G.Hendren@usace.army.mil
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
$120.50, 380-6054765, Conservation Easements as Part of the Ft Hamer Road Extension Project
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: DEED OF CONSERVATION EASEMENT AND RESTRICTIVE COVENANT, MANATEE COUNTY - 2 clean (082119).pdf
Attachment: SWFWMD Permit_Mitigaion Plan ERP.pdf
Attachment: Location Map_Ft Hamer Conservation Easement.pdf