|November 19, 2019 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #20
Final Plat - Cresswind Phase I, Subphase A & B
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Susan Angersoll, Planning and Zoning Tech III, Ext. 3934
- Execute and Record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Record the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions for Cresswind Lakewood Ranch Home Owner's Association of Manatee County, Inc.;
- Accept, Execute, and Record Mortgagee's Joinder In And Ratification of Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon for CIBC Bank USA;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Private Subdivision Improvements from KH Lakewood Ranch, LLC.;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept and execute Surety Bond for Performance of Required Private Improvements, Cresswind Phase I, Subphase A & B, Surety Bond No. LICX1167071 issued through Lexon Insurance Company for $209,753.70;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept and execute Surety Bond for Performance of Required Private Improvements, Cresswind Phase I, Subphase A & B, Surety Bond No. LICX1177846 issued through Lexon Insurance Company for $19,077.50.
MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE ORDINANCE 15-17, AS AMENDED; MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE PUBLIC FACILITIES IN ALL DEVELOPED OR DEVELOPING AREAS. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Traffic circulation, mass transit, drainage, solid waste, parks, potable water, sanitary sewer, Objective 2.4.2 Concurrency, CLOS-18-082.
- The Final Subdivision Plat of 165 lots is for Single Family Homes.
- The Developer has posted Surety Bond for Performance of Required Improvements to warrant the required private infrastructure – final lift of asphalt.
- All common areas will be maintained by Cresswind Lakewood Ranch Homeowners Association, Inc.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: email@example.com.
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Ordinance 14-02. Please include recording receipt for each separate agreement.
- Please Notify Public Works Department, Fiscal Management Division, Bond Coordinator, when original agreements and Surety Bond for Performance of Required Improvements are ready for pick up: email@example.com.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs