|November 19, 2019 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #59
Subordination of County Utility Interests to the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) for Parcel 106.4/F.P. No. 2010325 along I-75 (SR 93)/US 301 (SR 43) Interchange
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Joy Leggett-Murphy, Property Acquisition Division Manager, Property Management Department, Extension 3439
Brandie Adams, Real Property Specialist, Property Acquisition Division, Property Management Department, Extension 3993
- Execution of the Subordination of County Utility Interests Agreement for Parcel 106.4.
- DO NOT ENTER A DATE ON THE FIRST PAGE.
- On October 8, 2019, the Board of County Commissioners accepted the Subordination of County Utility Interests Agreement for Parcel 106.4 in Open Session.
- The agreement was dated on the first page by the Board and should not have been. Therefore, FDOT rejected the document and it is being resubmitted to the Board on this agenda item.
- The Florida Department of Transportation proposes to re-design the I-75/US 301 Interchange in Manatee County to improve highway operations and safety.
- The proposed improvements include reconstruction of the existing interchange (including widening of I-75) and enhancements to three intersections along US 301 at 19th Street East, 60th Avenue East, and 51st Avenue East.
- On October 17, 2012, a Permanent Easement recorded in Official Records Book 2458, Page 5682 was conveyed to Manatee County by Golf Cart, LLC.
- The parcel (Parcel 106.4) is expected to be impacted by the I-75/US 301 Interchange Design construction.
- FDOT requests that Manatee County subordinate its interests in this Permanent Easement and, if necessary, will reimburse the County for any relocation costs.
- Following Manatee County's execution of the subordination agreement and prior to recording the document in Official Records, FDOT will sign the document and date the first page.
County Attorney Review
Other (Requires explanation in field below)
Explanation of Other
- Legal review completed by Assistant County Attorney Pamela D'Agostino.
Instructions to Board Records
- Please email a certified copy of the approved agenda item to Brandie Adams, Real Property Specialist, at email@example.com.
- Please return the original Subordination of County Utility Interests with the Chairperson's signature to Brandie Adams via interoffice delivery.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Recording fees will be paid by the Grantor.
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Subordination Agreement - Parcel 106.4.pdf
Attachment: Permanent Easement Recorded in OR Book 2458, Page 5682.pdf
Attachment: P.106 Map Sheets.pdf
Attachment: CAO Response - P.106.4 Subordination Agreement.pdf